Jack O'Quin wrote:
Abramo Bagnara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

The correct plugin has already been written and available inside
alsa-lib.
The name is pcm_meter, it's lockless and perfectly integrated with ALSA
PCM chains.

A sample implementation for curses level meter is already available and
working.

It's very simple to add other *-meters, scopes, etc.

That's great!

Is there any user-level documentation for all this cool stuff?
ha :p

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem