Karsten Wiese wrote:

>> Checked out today's alsa-driver-1.0.4rc2 where the missed snd-usb-usx2y
>> module gets built now.
>>
>> However, I couldn't get it to load, dmesg gives:
>>
>> snd_usb_usx2y: Unknown symbol snd_pcm_dma_flags
>>
>> All other alsa packages are up to 1.0.4rc1 here.
>>
> CVS today: OK here with 2.4 and 2.6.5-rc3. Have you tried a fresh
> checkout?

No I didn't, I was with the stock source tarballs. Haven't the time to
checkout from CVS, yet.

BTW, Karsten,

Haven't you check my latest messages that I recently sent to you about the
US-224 topic? Those that were being sent off the list. I'm still missing
your usbsnoop stuff.

Cheers.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela