and will this be available on all architectures, specifically ARM (to run on a Pi), too ?
Any special repository I would need to use ?

thanks
Markus

Am 01.05.2017 um 12:14 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
Am 2017-03-06 um 19:14 schrieb Jose M Calhariz:
Hi,

I am announcing that I have released in Debian a new amanda package
3.4.3, in experimental.  Was released in experimental because Debian
is on freeze.
What is the status for amanda on Debian now?

Which release(s) available for stable jessie, which via experimental repos?

I have to change OS on a server, from Gentoo to Debian, and need some
features that came with 3.4.x somewhere.

---