Am 2017-05-02 um 01:03 schrieb Charles Curley:

> Using S. Calhariz' source packages, I built Amanda debian 3.4.3-1
> packages for jessie (debian 8.7). I have been running them on my own
> network, and they appear to be stable. I would like more testing,
> especially 3.4.x specific features. You are welcome to test them, at
> your own risk, of course. https://wli.ddns.info/amanda/

Installed them today.
Some dependency issues (solved via "apt-get -f install") and after
installation amcheck tells me:

"Can't locate Encode/Locale.pm in @INC (you may need to install the
Encode::Locale module)"

did so via

# aptitude install libencode-locale-perl

amcheck ok so far, now I have to adjust settings etc

This only as feedback for your package building.

for 3.4.4 ;-)