On Mon, May 01, 2017 at 12:14:48PM +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
> Am 2017-03-06 um 19:14 schrieb Jose M Calhariz:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am announcing that I have released in Debian a new amanda package
> > 3.4.3, in experimental.  Was released in experimental because Debian
> > is on freeze.
>
> What is the status for amanda on Debian now?
>
> Which release(s) available for stable jessie, which via experimental repos?
>
> I have to change OS on a server, from Gentoo to Debian, and need some
> features that came with 3.4.x somewhere.

Someone have already replied with the list of packages available for
amanda.  As I personally use amanda on Debian stable, so is easy for
me to supply my packages for i386 architecture.

Is easy to compile from the sources the amanda package of
experimental.  I can help.  My recomended way to get the latest amanda
3.4.x for Debian stable jessie is to compile the experimental sources.

Kind regards
Jose M Calhariz

O cheque não compensa.