Oh... begitu... jadi S = MA ya...

Untuk nambah ide/kreativitas, ini saya copy paste dari AB, mudah-mudahan ada
gunanya... rumus AD nya serupa tuh... terus di AB juga ada Oscillator
AD...namanya Chaikin... mungkin ini yang dimaksud mas Sathya ?

===

*Accumulation/Distribution *

Accumulation/Distribution is a momentum indicator which takes into account
changes in price and volume together.
The idea is that a change in price coupled with an increase in volume may
help to confirm market momentum in the direction of the price move.

Note the similarity of this formula to that of the stochastic; this is
basically a stochastic multiplied by volume.
This means that if the security closes to its high, the volume multiplier
will greater than if the security closes nearer to its low.

If the Accumulation/Distribution indicator is moving up the buyers are
driving the price move and the security is being accumulated.
A decreasing A/D value implies that the sellers are driving the market and
the security is being distributed.
If divergence occurs between the Accumulation/Distribution indicator and the
price of the security a change in price direction is probable.

The Accumulation/Distribution Line formula is as follows: (C-L) - (H-C) /
(H-L)  x V + I

Where I is yesterday's Accumulation/Distribution value.

===

Chaikin indicatorChaikin Oscillator

Developed by Marc Chaikin back in the early 1970's when opening prices were
eliminated from many newspaper listings making it more difficult to
calculate William's OBV. Chaikin substituted the average price
[(HIGH+LOW)/2] for William's opening price and created an oscillator using
10-period and 3-period exponential moving averages of the resulting
Accumulation/Distribution Line.

The basic premise of the Accumulation/Distribution Line is that the degree
of buying or selling pressure can be determined by the location of the
close, relative to the high and low for the corresponding period. There is
buying pressure when a stock closes in the upper half of a period's range
and there is selling pressure when a stock closes in the lower half of the
period's trading range.

*Bullish Signals *

There are two bullish signals that can be generated from the Chaikin
Oscillator: positive divergences and centerline crossovers. Because the
Chaikin Oscillator is an indicator of an indicator, it is prudent to look
for confirmation of a positive divergence, by a bullish moving average
crossover for example, before counting this as a bullish signal.

*Bearish Signals *

In direct contrast to the bullish signals, there are two bearish signals
that can be generated from the Chaikin Oscillator: a negative divergence and
a bearish centerline crossover. Allow a negative divergence to be confirmed
by a bearish centerline crossover, before a bullish signal is rendered.

The Chaikin Oscillator is good for adding momentum to the
Accumulation/Distribution Line, but can sometimes add a little too much
momentum and be difficult to interpret. The moving averages are both
relatively short and will therefore be more sensitive to changes in the
Accumulation/Distribution Line. Sensitivity is important, but one must also
be able to interpret the indicator.
===

ES

Kirim email ke