Hi,

gdb gives no information :(

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/wish /usr/local/msn/amsn
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...(no
debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging
symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols
found)...(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...(no
debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging
symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols
found)...(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...X
Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  73 (X_GetImage)
  Serial number of failed request:  21735

Program exited with code 01.
(gdb) bt full
No stack.