I do think I sent a reply to this... was it sent via PM or did it just get lost
somewhere ???
Anyways, Cristofaro, your skills look impressive, you're the kind of person
we're looking for. I'm sure learning
Tcl will not be difficult for you. I could assign you a task, but I'm
hesitating, would you like some C related
work or Tcl related ?
And btw, you said you're not good with graphics, I understand that, but are you
good with GUI design ? In my
case, I'm not good with both :p
Also, what are you more at ease with ? design? bug fixing ? development of new
features ? testing ? in design,
is it GUI design or code structure design or algorithm design ? in development,
is it writing algorithms ? I
mean would you feel better with implementing protocol related stuff, gui
related stuff or something in between ?

KKRT