Hi Cristofaro.
Thanks for joining the team.

I'm almost sure you know how to update your local svn repository.
Instead of sending patch, this is how you should do (when you'll have
an access to svn)
$ svn update
and check if you doesn't have conflicts
$ svn diff
to check your changes
$ svn commit --message "my first commit :) about ....."
or $svn commit FILES --message "my first commit :) about ....."

(yep, i should follow those rules :s )

there's also svn blame which is interesting, ....

You may want to suscribe to amsn-commits mailing list :

and maybe more, but i don't have the time to finish.

cya, and welcome !

Ps: don't worry, Youness Alaoui is not a dictator, and if he gave
tasks to you that you don't feel like coding those, you can leave
them.
--
Boris FAURE (aka billiob)
mail, msn : [EMAIL PROTECTED]