Thanks for the quick answer.. I'm glad to finally see someone with
'overwhelming spare time', lol...
I can assign you a task of Tcl code, but most of them are GUI related, but
maybe trying to work on OIM support,
test many cases and try to see why it bugs most of the time. Billiob and
lephilousophe can probably help you out
with this if they have time. You can also find me on MSN and I could help if
I'm not too overwhelmed with my
studies (1 exam for tuesday and 1 for wednesday).
You can also take a look at this task item :
https://sourceforge.net/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=125715&group_id=54091&group_project_id=46376
I'll soon (after my exams) put the TODO list back up (it was on my server which
got hacked so it's down for the
moment) in which we'll probably find other stuff that would be nice to do.
btw, you can hang out in the IRC channel. server : irc.freenode.net channel
#amsn
My MSN address is .... humm... it's private, I'll mail it to you by PM :p

KaKaRoTo