Jason M. Kuhlman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Wednesday, October 30, 2002 10:32 AM):

> I am trying to use Analog 5.24 but want to use QDNS lookup for DNS
> resolving.  I need help with the configuration file for analog.  How do I
> set up the analog.cfg file to output IP addresses to run QDNS against?  Then
> how do I put that information back into Analog's report?

QDNS will read your analog.cfg, find out what logs files you are
using, process those and write to the dns cache file you specify.
Analog doesn't run QDNS, you have to run it as a separate process
(that's what makes it more efficient).

Once QDNS has run, Analog can read the results from the cache file by
just using the Analog command "DNS READ" in your analog.cfg.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group