Ok, the DNS issue is resolved, but it's still not doing what I want.
When I have
FILEEXCLUDE /~secret/*
in analog.cfg, and I go to anlgform.html and put
/~somename/*
in the "only certain files" field, it comes back with ALL pages except
~secret.
If I remove "FILEEXCLUDE /~secret/*" then the form works as expected but
of course ~secret is also listed.

~secret/*   ~somename/*     Result
EXCLUDED  |               | ALL but ~secret
EXCLUDED  | INCLUDED      | ALL but ~secret
          | INCLUDED      | ~somename
          |               | ALL

This looks like it's working as designed, but it's not exactly what
I had in mind .... am I overlooking something?

Thanks,
Rich