For the future, James's suggestions of using the Internal Search
Engine report is excellent. That means using a 'variable' and 'value'
as your CGI argument, but makes managing the clickthrough tracking
almost easy!

For the current, you will end up with both problems. First you should
see what the referrer is for the site when it works. Click on your ad
on the site and then look at the end of your web server log and see
where your click had a referrer from.

However, you will not get all clicks counted that way. Some will have
no referrer recorded at all. There is nothing you can do to "recover"
these. The information was never given so cannot be counted.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Wadsack-Allen Digital Group

Kally M ([EMAIL PROTECTED]; Wednesday, October 30, 2002 1:45 PM):