Hi Neil:

The user report is listed like this:

      User Name Number of requests Percentage of the bytes Number of page
requests Percentage of the page requests
      1.
aspsessionidqadctqqb=aonpfogbnlibfjehdfkkjdnj;+aspsessionidscdbqtqa=ffbnjdib
cjagiidpeppkaicl

It actually shows the actual cookie value.

Thanks, Kerstin

"Neil D. Jackson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Glad to be of help, Kerstin. Didn't quite understand what you mean about
> converting. You mean you do have some cookie data in the file to play
with?
> Not sure quite how it'll be displayed - I haven't messed with analysing
> cookie data as user data much myself. What is it you're seeing?
>
> Regards
> Neil

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]