Terry Chambers <terry.chamb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Aengus - using the INTSEARCHENGINE and INTSEARCHQUERY options, the
> report came through correctly.  Thanks!
>
> Using the FILEALIAS also works to break down the data, which is also
> great!
>
> If I wanted to have BOTH the Internal Search report and also break
> the Request report down this way, is there an option to allow that?
> I am guessing no since the Internal Search report goes away if I add
> the Filealias line in.

The FILEALIAS line basically changes line before Analog analyses it, so it
doesn't match your INTSEARCHENGINE entry.

You might be able to get something useful by changing the FILEALIAS command:

FILEALIAS /search?*client=*&*&site=*&* /$4?client=$2
INTSEARCHENGINE /* client

That assumes that Client is the field that you want in the Search Report.

Aengus