If the process is killed, then everything is gone, including your static object.

You can put a list of parcelables into an intent extra:

http://developer.android.com/reference/android/content/Intent.html#putParcelableArrayListExtra(java.lang.String, java.util.ArrayList<? extends android.os.Parcelable>)

-- Kostya

25.11.2010 18:55, pedr0 пишет:
Hi at all,

I read some tutorial about the object of this topic (Passing object
via intent) there tutorial said that there are two way:

1) My object must implement Parcelable Interface

2) I have to move my object  static, for share data between
activities.

I have to share an ArrayList<myType>  and I am a little bit confused
about the second way, the question is:

- using the second solution what may happens  if the activity which
share static object is killed by the OS ?

Thanks a lot
pedr0

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- WiFi Manager + pretty widget -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com