Hi, I was wondering if it's safe to use the http protocol to retrieve the
message(SMS) to the phone and send it.

I currently have the simple SMS outbound working. I'm planning to use $_POST
in php & give a unique id to the sender and retrieve the message through
http://android.littlebearz.com/SMS/index.php?uid=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<http://android.littlebearz.com/SMS/index.php?uid=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&key=XXXXXXX
XXXXXX> &key=XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Where uid is the unique id and key is to verify the content belongs to the
right person.

And I'll be using the system clock to check the status of the webserver
periodically to retrieve data much like RSS. Btw, this is a free fun project
for me so my conclusion is to know whether that is a security hazard or
passable.