On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 4:31 AM, pedr0 <pulsarpie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi TreKing, could you explain the 3rd way, I have to send to another
> application an ArrayList<CustomObject>, how to do it?

Unless you wrote "another application", that is unlikely to work. Even
then, it is a very bad idea, since if the two applications have
different definitions for CustomObject, you are in trouble. Since
users update their applications on their own accord, getting the two
applications out of sync would be easy, even likely.

Tell whoever wrote "another application" to join this list and post on
this thread why they think their approach is a good idea.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android 2.2 Programming Books: http://commonsware.com/books