On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 08:17:14PM +0900, Nikolay Elenkov wrote:

> However, since there is no more a 'Just In' category (bucket?), it's
> not clear where your app will be shown.

Actually, there is.  It's just hidden so you can't find it.  I found out
when I was seeing a force close on the Market (when opening it to process
updates via the notification bar), and sent in a trouble ticket.  I
responded to the response I got, asked a bit more about the new Market
app (including, now that there is no "Just In" category, where do we go
to look at apps that are just in....").

Scroll the list of Paid, Free, etc., to the right and you'll see Top New
Paid and Top New Free (which is really all new paid and all new free, not
just the top x%).  Basically, it's "Just In" split into free and paid.

Yeah, I'd rather go back to the older version, too.

Later,
   --jim

--
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >
spooky1...@gmail.com ICBM/Hurricane: 30.44406N 86.59909W

        Do not look into waveguide with remaining eye!