Hey Guys,

1.  Quick question.  Our company is exploring different ways to
implement DLC and I see that there are basically two ways, using the
in app purchase model with our own server pushing the "content" as is
described here:

http://developer.android.com/guide/market/billing/billing_overview.html

2.  Or having the DLC offered as a separate app sold in the
marketplace that we then use from our main app.

My question is this,  if we pick the second option can we use the
<uses-library> filter to prevent the user from seeing the add-ons
until they have the "main app" which would be the shared library we
use to filter against?  Are there any examples out there of others
implementing DLC in their apps?

thanks for any insight you might be able to offer,
Ryan