Thanks for the response Jason.  Before I tried manual linking I did add the
"Libraries" project from the Java Build Path -> Project tab.  After doing
that the class imports properly and there are no errors when building my
working project.  However when running the working project (and trying to
call the "Library" class) I get a runtime exception:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.example.common.DataBean