Hi,

I did, but still don't get the issue.

Perhaps you mean that the previously installed application would be
required to download additional DATA related to the specific site, when the
persons are located at the site of interest ?

Or otherwise perhaps you could bundle all the site's data within the
application so that the data is also downloaded when the user installs the
app, hence my reference to what is https://play.google.com for ?

There is many other possible solutions, eg cache the data on a server
located at the site & get your app to download the data from the nearby
local server over wifi connection. Or setup Kiosk machines eg Tablets on
site that anybody can access, etc.

Without knowing what your intended content and projected data volumes are
it's a bit hard to know what to advise, could the data be streamed instead
of download ?

I'm still just guessing because as your issue is not clear to me, maybe due
to language translation of your original question...

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/7930137d-8517-4d4b-9be0-8c21e92c9c03%40googlegroups.com.