Hi,

I don't talk about any issue in fact.

I just say that if a group of peoples come in a site of interest and want
all download the application, install it and then download the content
throught the application, we will face a problem of bandwidth which cause a
long time to wait that all downloads are finished.
So yes, peoples can already have the application installed, best case, or
cannot.

So that's not an issue, just a normal behavior when lot of peoples want to
download MB from a same link.

So, my question was to ask if anyone knows a solution for that.

And maybe I found a solution here
<http://www.appliansys.com/cachebox/other/tech/overviews/introduction/>,
maybe with the possibility to also cache the application, but I'm still
wait for this confirmation.

Regards,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/567edd90-c43c-4405-95bc-9616c98e32cf%40googlegroups.com.