It would take more effort to support 2 developer devices instead of 1.
The current message from the developer community is crystal clear: the
effort that's currently being spent on the ADP1 by the people who can
resolve the current issues with it is frustratingly inadequate. Adding
a second device on those people's plate is unlikely to make things
better.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru