I never played with that, but it seems like once you declare your app as
standalone some of that stuff should be enabled for you:
https://developer.android.com/training/wearables/apps/standalone-apps.html#shared-code

Marina

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CACaNmX3GD2k%2ByP0p4be47pRqx%3D5hE_FxWGk8avsu-s0cqxTZqw%40mail.gmail.com.