[/QUOTE]

I think you are doing a disservice to the intelligence of both Android users
and Iphone users

[/QUOTE]

Copy and Paste   :-)
Now that is exciting stuff!   lol

Where Google engineers are concerned I have complete and total respect
for them.  I know they will do the right thing.

Now where's my gaming mode!  ;-)

Pd.