Thanks for the info! Especially the bit about the re-trial is
interesting.

But i have one question:
You use the IMEI number. What if the user gets a new phone?
Aren't app downloads tied to a user's Google Checkout account. If the
user gets a new phone, uses the same Google Checkout account, he/she
has to buy your app again. Shouldn't you use the 'ANDROID_ID' instead?