My interpretation, not to be confused with legal advice: Add-on
products purchased via an app do not qualify as "products distributed
via the Market."  However, something like a "pro" version of an app,
purchased via a "lite" version that was distributed via the Market,
would be subject to this part of the agreement.  Similarly, ad revenue
earned from a Market app is not subject to this clause, because the
"product" (for which you are being paid) is ad impressions / clicks,
which are not distributed via the Market.

I don't think I want to be first to prove that interpretation,
however...