I hate to say it but I have to agree with Disconnect. I re-read the
agreement and it does say:

3.3 *All fees received* by Developers for Products *distributed* via the
Market must be processed by the Market’s Payment Processor.

To me that means any additional money that you make from any product (i.e.
app) that you distribute from the Market must go though the Market's Payment
Processor.
Or another way to put it from Google side. We distributed your app so any
money you make off it then we want our cut.
I don't like it but that is how I read it.
But want is pretty lame is that they are making developers abide to this but
they have not set up the infrastructure to support it.
Meaning the  the market does not  provide a way to distribute "virtual
products" one might want a user to buy and upload within their app like a
movie or music or in my case extra characters that my app uses.
There are no "Market Libraries" that you can use within your app to use to
process a payment though the Market. The Google guys have been silent to
answer this because there is no way to support it.

 So *unless anyone that reads this knows of any another way*. The only way I
can see to abide by goggles legal request is to bundle up every single
character I want to sell and upload within my app as as a separate apk and
put it on the market as a separate download.
I don't want to do that but to stay legal  then that is the road I am going
to have to take.

Thank you
-Chris