> 3.3 *All fees received* by Developers for Products *distributed* via the
> Market must be processed by the Market’s Payment Processor.
>
> To me that means any additional money that you make from any product (i.e.
> app) that you distribute from the Market must go though the Market's Payment
> Processor.

Say I sell gold point, or tickets through my app, then it doesn't fit
into " *distributed* via the Market ", since it is not distributed
through the Market at all, but through my app.
Intrepretation is in the eye of the beholder...Whatever that means :D

Anyway, there is no need to argue. We need Google's take on it.
Because only them know what they want and don't want.

Yahel