It cost you nothing, so lighten up.

So what if the shipping that you didn't pay for takes longer than was
in the original email?, Google are the ones paying for this, so it's
entirely under their control, and it's up to them when want to do
something about it.

If you really are desperate for a Nexus one / Droid go out and buy one
then sell it on eBay once your free one arrives. Yes, you'll lose some
money, but hey, you're the one desperate for the 'phone and
convenience costs.

I'd like to suggest that everyone gives up on they "Still haven't got
my free 'phone" emails until the end of April.  By that point we'll be
well past the timeframe in the email and it's then worth contacting
Google directly (not via this list) because if 'phones are getting
lost in shipping and Google don't make an insurance claim are not made
then the shipping partner involved won't start looking into why
'phones weren't delivered.

Al.