On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Yahel <kaye...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why don't you create your glsurface from the beginning make it
> transparent and already on top of your image and simply render your 3d
> objects when the user touches the screen ?
>
> The initialization would occurs before the user is presented the image
> and you would avoid the flickering.
>
> Yahel

Tried several times, still cannot make transparent glsurface work. I
use setEGLConfigChooser(8, 8, 8, 8, 16, 0) before I setRender(), then
use setFormat(PixelFormat.TRANSLUCENT), and use glClearColor(0, 0, 0,
0) in onDrawFrame. I thought this three is the key part of transparent
glsurface (I compare the samples in ApiDemo).

But I still cannot get what I want. Could anybody give me a hand?

Thanks a lot.

--
Best Regards,
TANG Jiyu