No I don't think he misunderstood your question.

Brightpoint in Sweden does not sell N1 either and since they don't
have N1 in stock and not even in their ordering system google can't
use them. I would guess they either use Brightpoint in the nearest
country that do have them in stock to send them to us in sweden or use
some other channels.