Just wanted to caution everyone here...  on my phone bill it seems
like the MSN and AOL instant messages I sent via the IM application
were counted as TEXT messages, rather than as just data as I would
expect.  These applications might not be available in the UK for that
reason (there is no text message handler for these messages).  I don't
know why they wouldn't be sent as data...  anyone have any ideas?  I'm
going to hope someone fixes this program...