On 2001.08.01, Wojciech Kocjan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah, mime 1.2 has some code to handle it, but I tried tclsh+package
> require Trf first, and it still took about a minute to parse 200kB mail.
>
> Any idiot-proof URL to learn on MIME+Trf? I'd like to parse 1MB mail in
> less than a minute (the destination server is a P3@500MHz for now).

Are you talking about using the Tcl MIME package, or mime from tcllib?

Tcl MIME is at http://www.oche.de/~akupries/soft/mail/mime.html

However, I just tried getting it to display a 1 MB message (consisting
of about 4 file attachments around 350 kB each) and AOLserver threw
an error in the log/server.log after a while.

Oh well.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]