We would like to establish an AOLserver core team made up of members from both here at AOL and the Open Source Community. The core team's main responsibility will be to lead the future direction of the AOLserver Open Source project, working to balance the internal requirements here at AOL with the requirements of the community at large.

We've decided to adopt the core team principles currently in use by the Tcl core team - it seems to have worked well for them, and seems to also be a good fit for the AOLserver project. There will probably be a few slight modifications made, but essentially the core team will function as described by the following:

http://www.scriptics.com/cgi-bin/tct/tip/0.html

If you are interested in becoming a member of the AOLserver core team, please send me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) an email with a brief paragraph or two describing your qualifications, and why you think you would be a good candidate. We will then post the names and descriptions and allow everyone to vote for the top three.

Please let me know if there are any questions. Thanks!

- Nathan