+---------- On Feb 7, Nathan Folkman said:
> In a message dated 2/7/03 2:31:40 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > As an FYI - digest customers of this list get the reminder about the chat
> > on the midnight AFTER the chat ..
>
> Easy enough to fix. Thanks for the feedback.

When I first started sending the chat reminder, I purposely chose to
send it the day of the chat, even though I knew that digest readers
would receive the reminder too late. I did this because a whole day
between the reminder and the chat was enough time for me to forget the
chat almost every time, but an hour or two between the reminder and the
chat was short enough that I usually remembered. Perhaps no one else is
as forgetful as me. It's just something you might want to consider when
setting the reminder schedule.