This is an excellent idea (which we've seen work successfully in other
areas internally here at AOL).

We will create an AOLSERVER-ANNOUNCE listserv. The purpose of the list
server will be for important, time-sensitive announcements. Digest mode
will be unnecessary as it should have rare postings. Only the project
admins will have post permissions to it. We will initialize it with the
subscribers to this listserv.

-Elizabeth Thomas
America Online, Inc.

Perhaps there needs to be an AOLSERVER-ANNOUNCE list (where people are
discouraged to subscribe to in DIGEST mode) ... and announcements like
new AOLserver releases, the Weekly Chat, etc. could be sent to the
-ANNOUNCE list ...

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]