Hi,

I've finally gotten around to committing Wojciech Kocjan's SQLite
database driver (after months of sitting on it).  I imported it as
"nssqlite2" as it implements the driver for SQLite v2.  I've committed
it as-is straight from the tarball he sent to me and I haven't tested
it.  Please direct feedback to him ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), thanks.

I also got inspired to implement my own SQLite driver for SQLite v3,
which I committed as "nssqlitev3".  Please direct feedback for this
driver to me, thanks.

I tested nssqlite3 on Debian Linux with AOLserver 4.0.10 and SQLite
3.0.8.  The Debian packages for SQLite you'll want to install: sqlite3
sqlite3-doc libsqlite3-0 libsqlite3-dev.  I've only given the driver
some very basic testing so far, but it seems to handle DML/DDL and
SELECT queries just fine.

One caveat: the nssqlite3 driver effectively uses 3x the memory for
resultsets, but considering what SQLite is for (small, fast database
access) I didn't think this was a tremendous problem, and it should make
database access faster at the cost of extra memory used.

I've released tarballs of both drivers that you can download from
SourceForge's Files section:

    nssqlite2: http://aolserver.com/downloads/nssqlite2-1.0-src.tar.gz

    nssqlite3: http://aolserver.com/downloads/nssqlite3-0.9-src.tar.gz

Initial documentation for nssqlite3 can be seen here (once anonymous CVS
syncs up with project CVS at SourceForge):

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/aolserver/nssqlite3/nssqlite3.html?rev=HEAD

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]