Every once in a while, I'll look at the Members list for the AOLserver
Project at SourceForge and want to go clean it up (remove inactive
folks) -- especially ex-AOL employees who likely won't touch AOLserver
again, now that they're gone.

To that end, I'd like to clean up the /entire/ list, so I'm going to
attempt to email everyone on the list who I'm calling "inactive" (have
not heard from either directly or seen on the mailing list in the past
3-6 months or more) asking whether they wish to keep their developer/CVS
access to the AOLserver Project.  I will be sending email to the
"username at users.sourceforge.net" email alias, so if you don't receive
a mail from me and you're on the Members list, you should go log into
SourceForge and check what address you've given them and ensure it's
still valid and not bouncing.

The Members list can be found here:

    http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=3152

Please respond to the email (or email me directly before you even
receive it) by March 31st, 2005 letting me know whether you would like
to keep your developer access to the project or not.  If I don't receive
a reply by that date (because mail to you bounced, or you haven't
responded), the response will be assumed "no" and your developer access
will be removed.

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara                       mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]