Hi peeps,

can someone provide me an example of a configuration
from aolserver 4.5? I'm especially interested in the
database parts so what has to go exactly into the
ns/db parts and what modules to use.

I'm particular confused if the nsdbo.so has to be
loaded or not in the modules section. According to
this link,
http://panoptic.com/wiki/aolserver/Annotated_AOLserver_Configuration_Reference,
it doesn't have to load but I don't get any response
from my efforts. The server loads without database
driver and thats frustating.

Hope you can help me out