Hello!

We are having several daily crashes of our production server
(aolserver 4.5 + openacs). We always got the next error line:

Tcl_SetBooleanObj called with shared object

Any body can get any help to resolve it?

Thanks,
Agustin

--

I am not young enough to know everything
Oscar Wilde

|           Jose Agustin Lopez Bueno                 |
|          E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |
|        Home Page: http://www.uv.es/~lopezj/        |
|            http://www.uv.es/postman/               |
|        Tfnos: +34-96-3544310  +34-96-3543129       |
|               Fax: +34-96-3544200                  |
| Servicio de Informatica, Univ. de Valencia, Spain  |