I got an email saying this was rejected. But I did see it in the archives,
so I'm not sure what happened. I apologize if this is a double posting.

Well,

We've playing with settings like:

ns_limits set default -maxrun 999
ns_limits set default -maxwait 999
ns_pools set default -maxthreads 999
ns_pools set default -maxconns 999

ns_pools set "lots" -maxthreads 998
ns_pools register "lots" "server1" "GET" "/lasalle/"

But not matter what we do, we can never get aolserver to accept more that
100 tcp connections at once. The rest are just queued to WAIT.

We are stressing the server with a load tester and then taking a look at
the ESTABLISHED connections.