Hi,

> If memory serves, the zippy2 work was done against AOLserver 4.5,
which
> uses slightly different semantics for building. I think you should be
> able to simply change that line to be:
>
> Makefile:41: [.]/aolserver/include/Makefile.module

Unfortunately it doesn't work. While building, I get errors:

tclThreadAlloc.c:19:20: tclInt.h: No such file or directory
tclThreadAlloc.c:20:21: tclPort.h: No such file or directory

I guess it is because of a problem to find TCL include directory.
But I don't know what to change in order to make it work.

Please, help.

Cheers
Agnieszka Kukalowicz