Hi,

I have problem compiling zippy2 allocator.
I hoped to make some tests to compare Zippy2 with Hoard allocator,
but when I tried to build zippy2 I get errors:

Makefile:41: [.]/aolserver/include/ns.mak: No such file or directory

I think it is due to missing ns.mak file in version 4.0.10 I have.
So, my question is what I should change in Makefile for to build zippy2
without errors.
I use AOLserver in 4.0.10 in my production environment and so far I
don't want to upgrade it
to 4.5 version.

Agnieszka Kukalowicz