I'll take a look at this over the next couple of weeks when I'm on vacation
and see if I can get it applied. Thanks for finding and fixing! :-)

On 12/14/06, dhogaza@pacifier.com <dhogaza@pacifier.com> wrote:

> i would recommend to add this or a similar fix to the
> code base of aolserver 4.5, since the reported problem
> persists as well in the new driver of 4.5

Let me second Gustaf on this.  Our site (openacs.org) was locking up every
few hours for some weeks before we applied this patch.  After applying it,
we've gone two full days without lock-up.

This bug is real, and this or another fix really need to get into the
code.

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the
body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the
Subject: field of your email blank.

--
Nathan Folkman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]