Saw. Cool. Thanks!

On 12/15/06, Dossy Shiobara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2006.12.14, Gustaf Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am following up a posting from January, describing a problem
> which lead to frequent hangs on openacs.org.
[...]
> i would recommend to add this or a similar fix to the
> code base of aolserver 4.5, since the reported problem
> persists as well in the new driver of 4.5

I've gone and accepted the patch for both HEAD and aolserver_v40_bp.
Refer to SF BUG #1615787:

    http://aolserver.com/sf/bug/1615787

Thanks!

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the
body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the
Subject: field of your email blank.

--
Nathan Folkman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]