Hi

Patform: suse 10.1 (2.6.16.21-0.25-default)

I have configured my nsd config.tcl as below:

ns_param   maxconnections  100       ;# Max connections to put on queue
ns_param   maxdropped      0         ;# Shut down if dropping too many conns
ns_param   maxthreads      50        ;# Tune this to scale your server
ns_param   minthreads      20         ;# Tune this to scale your server
ns_param   threadtimeout   30       ;# Idle threads die at this rate

ns_server threads command shows the min as zero, max as 10.

Server Threads
min    0
max    10
current    1