You'd actually want to do it by adding the following to the end of your
configuration file:

    ns_pools set procsmsgmgr -maxconns 100 -maxthreads 20 -minthreads 10
-timeout 10
    ns_pools register procsmsgmgr server1 POST /proc/msgmgr

You can then verify that everything worked via the AOLserver control port:

    server1:nscp 1> ns_pools list
    procsmsgmgr default error

    server1:nscp 2> ns_server threads procsmsgmgr
    {min 10} {max 20} {current 10} {idle 10} {stopping 0}

    server1:nscp 3> ns_pools get procsmsgmgr
    minthreads 10 maxthreads 20 idle 10 current 10 maxconns 100 queued 0
timeout 10

Hope that helps!

- n

--