As I said before, if you have issues with the changes made in 4.5,
simply do not upgrade. There were a number of factors that led to our
decision to release as we did, when we did. Unfortunately a lot of the
backwards compatibility work never got completed. Sorry.

--
Nathan Folkman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]